Saturday, October 17, 2009

I hope she knows.

Had a cold long night last night. Started out volunteering with Henson, Ryan, Jennifer, Vicky, Joel, Greg, Dustin, Shawn, and Jordan to help run a football game for the Asheville Saints vs. Asheville School. Talk about cold! The first half wasn't so bad. Hell the 3rd quarter wasn't that bad. Fourth quarter rolls around and we are all freezing our asses off. Even though it was really cold it was for a good cause and we all got our 4 hours in to gain a Tag Team Award for the store as well as 1000 dollars to be donated to the Asheville Saints.

After the game Dustin, Greg and his girlfriend Jessi, Ryan, and myself went to Hanna Flannagans to get a drink and just warm up and hang out. Hannah's was dead so after I played a few games of pool we decided to leave and go to Scully's which was right down the street. Jordan ended up joining us at Skully's and we all did our best to cheer her up and get her to stop crying because of drama going on between her and her ex boyfriend. All in all it was a good night out spent with my friends from work.

I miss Brittany. I love her and even though sometimes she doesn't believe me I would never hurt that girl. 19 days to go until I get to hold her again, I'm counting down every second. =]

I started tanning again! I want to look good for my baby when she gets here. I went down there today and the girl working had her little girl there with her and she was SO cute! She was running up and down the hallway going into the open rooms and trying out the tanning beds. They weren't turning on of course but she was having such a good time! I can't wait to have a little baby of my own and it seems here lately that every little baby i see I want to snatch it up and take to Brittany so we can all play together lofl!!

I miss you darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment