Thursday, September 24, 2009

Another night in the books.

What could I possibly say about today?

I woke up this morning and went straight to best buy to exchange out my computer monitor, the old one was acting up on me. The rest of the day was pretty simple, talked to Brittany like I always do and enjoy every moment just like I ALWAYS do.

So I know it's September but I already know what I'm getting Brittany for Christmas. I can't wait to see her when I can finally show her what I'm keeping such a secret. Even though I know she hates secrets and surprises I know that this will be one that she's more than happy to wait for.

The days keep getting shorter--which is good. Seems like today just started and it's already tomorrow already. Every day passing means that she's that much closer.

I made my wish tonight at 11:11 like I always do, Brittany didn't make it to 11:11 i believe she fell asleep around...10 her time lol.

Anyways I think thats a wrap for tonight--I'm watching dirty jobs because I can't sleep--surprise surprise!

Jason

ps. brittany is the love of my life, now, tomorrow, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment