Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Things get better every day.

How can I explain the way I feel after everything that happened today? Brittany bought her plane tickets today which make me SO happy to know that she's coming for sure. I feel like every day we grow closer. Sure, we have our fights from time to time, but we talk them out and get closer still.

I've got a lot of things planned for her when she gets here. A lot of people for her to meet, a lot of places for her to see. I think it's very important for her to know why I am the way I am, and where I come from and the people who have an impact on my life on a day-to-day basis.

I'm ready for her to be here, to be "home" and to spend time with me in our future home together as will be the norm in a few months.

37 days until the love of my life comes.

<3>

muffin

No comments:

Post a Comment