Monday, September 21, 2009

Late at night

9/22--2:48am

Once again it's nearly 3 in the morning can I cannot sleep at all. The thoughts of my baby linger on my mind every second of every day, why should bed time be any different?

I realized tonight that the hardest part of relationship that Brittany and I have built together is the impact of the distance on our hearts. I can't help but feel like I'm hurting her as the days go on because I can't be there to hold her like she needs.

The only thing I can do is tell her that I love her with all of my heart and that every bit of pain we are putting ourselves through is worth the amazing future we are going to have together.

As for me, I miss her terribly. I do everything I can to remind me of her every chance I have. When I drink a SODA I think of a POP, when I laugh I think about her hilarious laughing that I make fun of all the time, and every day when I wake up I smell her because her perfume bottle is always right next to my bed. Think I'm in love with this girl? I sure as hell do, and I couldn't possibly ask for anything more than what has already been given to me, she's perfect.

I do have a question though, and this has really stumped me. Why is it that I always have such a hard time remembering things but I can still tell you exactly what Brittany was wearing the day that I met her? I don't think I'll ever know the answer to that but I know that it means she is my something special--My one in a million.

In 44 days I'll have my world back in my arms.

Time for bed...well at least time to lay down and watch Cash Cab on discovery channel.


No comments:

Post a Comment